Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Jessicas Simpson Line


Alright, I will be the first to admit it, out loud, and not be ashamed.  I love Jessica Simpson.  I have loved her since back in her early days of her early pop stardom competing against the likes of Britney and Christina.  I even went to the extreme of going to her concert back in 2005.  (I may have been the oldest person in the crowd).  And even though I am a secret 'With You' junkie( I even had the ring tone for the longest time), I will swear up and down on her fashion line.  From her purses, dresses to jewelry, the girl has taste.  My first purse I ever bought from her line was mentioned in my intro blog.  It was a deep blue, double strap handbag I bought from Boston store.  At that time I thought I was really getting a great deal.  It was $98.00 and it was a little more than half off.  Granted $45.00 for a quality purse you love and use often is a great buy, but I recently found the Jessica Simpson 'Gianna' Leopard Mini Flap Satchel at TJ Maxx a few months ago.  We all know that places like TJ and Marshall's always gets the overstock of larger department stores, and although they have great pricing, sometimes you can find really great deals, like this purse.  Originally, this purse came out on her fall line and was originally priced at $88.00.  I found this lovely piece for $15.00!  This was a must have item with animal prints being hot right now, and it can be worn with many different outfits.  Looking online now it is hard to find, but I did find a few sites that still are asking for $79.99 


This is one of the many pieces you walk out of a store with, not feeling guilty about spending alot and having a great new handbag you know you will definitely get your money's worth out of.   But all savings aside, Jessica has alot of great items on her line and they are well worth the money.  Always check out the clearance racks at Boston Store and TJ carries alot her her stuff too.  Cute, good quality and reasonable = one happy mommy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment