Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Now is the time for Summer Clearance!!

Can you believe it?  Summer was here and is now almost gone.  Labor day is a few days around and before you know it, for those of us in the Midwest, snow will be hitting the ground.  Like most of us, I am not ready to say goodbye to the warm temps, summer dresses and open toed shoes; however - I do love all the great summer deals out there.  Now is the time that stores are going to be pushing these items out the door to push fall lines and items.  From summer clothing, to summer toys to patio furniture - its a great time to buy these items! 

I just went to Kmart tonight to pick up some soda and ended up having one of the clerks get me a cart because I bought some new cushions from my outdoor patio furniture.  Originally $30 marked down to $8.99.  It will be perfect to bring out next summer and I won't have to pay full price for new ones at the beginning of the season because mine were getting pretty worn anyway. 



Here are some other great outfit finds:)

 H & M - Basic Jersey Knit green tee dress $12.95.  This wasn't on sale but LOVE LOVE them- so much that I went back and bought two more:)  They can be dressed up or down and are super comfy:)
 
                                Maurices-Multi color skirt reg $32 sale $29.98 clear $9.99
A lot of their summer clearance is 75% off:)

 
                                   Kohl's-Elle Polka Dot dress reg $64 80% off $12.80

 
                                                           H&M Blue/White Floral Blouse $4.95

 
Boston Store - NY Collection Destiny multi stripe blouse $48 reduced to $35.99 60% $14.39
Relativity ‘Walk the Line’ Jet Black Skirt reg $58 sale $28.99 clear $7.99
Boston Store's clearance is now up to 70% off!

 
                        Gap-Coral/olive green swirl strapless dress reg $49.99 clear $9.99

 
                              Maurices-Pink and multi color dress reg $34 sale $29.98 clear $9.99

 
                   Charming Charlie's -Royal blue/green natural wedge reg $29.97 sale $10
                                Great BOGO right now on clearance jewelry and shoes:)

 
Old Navy - yellow striped tennies reg $16.94 clear $2.47 (these are for my little tootsie:)
 
 
I know there are quite a few pictures (and great finds might I add) but I don't get to update this lately as much as I would like too.  If I could do this full time I would - talk about DREAM JOB :D
 
So don't waste anymore time before all the good finds are swept up.  The three day weekend is a great time to get out there and see what bargains are waiting for you:)
 
Happy Bargaining!
 
Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment