Sunday, May 20, 2012

Change that may uplift your look and your mood:)

I am the type of girl that would change my hair frequently.  I think I have tried almost every color on my hair (except red red) and I have had my hair almost all lengths except a pixie cut.  But a lot of that craziness was in my younger days and over the last few years I have kept my hair long.  It took me forever to get it that long and I like it for the most part.  But lately I have been wandering around aimlessly and unhappy.  I couldn't quite put my finger on what it was but I knew I needed a change, quickly.  So, my new found love for Pinterest helped me find a really cute hairstyle I liked.  So i made an appointment and was planning on going for it.

Of course I got to the salon, and panicked.  But I closed my eyes and said 'just do it'.  And 7 inches and some bangs later here I am.  Wowza, it took a minute to get used to short hair again but now I love it and it feels great! 

Sometimes a change may not be needed in buying a whole new wardrobe, it may just be that you need a beauty face lift.  Whether its a new and different haircut or trying a new makeup line.  I just feel better and have gotten lots of new compliments on my new do'.  It was definitely time for a change.

If you are feeling like you are in some sort of rut, maybe its time for a change!  Summer is the perfect time to cut your locks and get a fresh, light style.  Or if you have short hair, maybe its time to check out your local Ulta and get some fun extensions to switch it up a bit.  It might uplift your look and your mood:)

Before



Floral skirt with metalic gold belt reg $32 sale $26.99 clearance $2.96 - Maurice’s

After
Black Rainn Silk floral blouse reg $58 sale $42.99 80% off yellow dot $8.60 - Boston Store

No comments:

Post a Comment