Monday, February 13, 2012

Fashion in the Desert

The family and I took an extended weekend vacae to California to visit my in laws and enjoy a little Cali sun.  This is always nice being a Midwest girl to get away for a bit during the long dreary winter months in Wisco.  It has been fairly sunny, low to mid 70's most days which meant that I definitely got to wear some of my summer clothes because low 70's in Cali feels warmer than low 70's in Wisco. 
This gave me an opportunity to wear some things that I found at the end of the summer from Gap Outlet.  As with most outlests, many times it can be hit or miss on finding cute items and at that, cute items that are a good deal.  But I found a few at the Tanger Outlets in Wisconsin Dells at the end of summer sales a couple summers back-just finally getting to wear them now after losing some of that baby weight:).

  Women's Gap Madras Pink Patchwork Shorts reg $39.50 clearanced down to $11.99 with an extra 40% of at $7.19.
They are cute to wear with fun brights which are very in right now!  I actually found them online for sale on eBay and they are still asking almost full price for these. 



This is another cute pair of shorts that can be dressed up for a summer evening dinner out or to wear to the beach for the day. 
Woman's Gap white/tan striped short reg $39.50 clearanced down to $11.99 with an extra 40% of at $7.19.

Cute with a white linen shirt and pair of tan boat shoes:)

Lovin' the fashion out here.  Much different things on display at the malls, shops and street fair I have been too while I have been here.  Stay tuned for some upcoming posts of some pretty fab finds that I got my hands on while I was here...one of my favorite places to shop:)  Happy Bargaining!


No comments:

Post a Comment