Friday, March 30, 2012

New feature-Outfit of the Day!

So, as you most of you know that have read this blog, I love fashion and I love to shop.  I have lots of clothes for myself and my girls, household items, and many other things i find on bargain.  Everything I find I take pictures of.  I have A TON of pictures of clothing deals I have yet to post.  So I have decided to have a new feature called "Outfit of the Day."  Here I will have a short post with an outfit with some items I found a good deal on.  Make sure you stay tuned as I will try to post them a few times a week.

 
                   Baby Blue Henley shirt Old Navy regular $17.94 
                          sale $5.49 clearance $3.29


                 Mossimo Black French Terri Hooded Jacket 
                         regular $39.99 clearance $11.98


                       Old Navy Sequin Boots regular $40
                                    clearance $11.97



Without the Jacket



With the Jacket

Keep checking back for more outfits of the day for woman and children:)

No comments:

Post a Comment