Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Outfit of the day-Colors of the Season

Some of the most fun and "in" colors this spring and summer are bright, bold and neon colors.  Pinks, oranges, yellows, cobalt blue, bright green to name a few.  Sometimes all you need is on piece of clothing in one of these colors to make an outfit pop.

I am really loving the colored jeans that have been out this spring.  When I was in Phoenix a few weeks ago for work, I spent my last day at the Glendale mall and snatched up two piars of Calvin Klein stech jeans...a pair in fushia pink (love) and a pair in cobalt blue (double love).

Here is how I paired my colored jeans for a night out to the movies (Hunger Games-Yay!)


Boston Store-GAL washed deerskin multi colored purse $75 sale $29.99
Tahari Bally knit crème tee reg $68 Marshalls $16.99 clearance $5
Dillards-Color pop skinny jeans by Calvin Klein (pink) reg  $69 sale $29.99
Couture-Camel jacket reg $70 sale $36.99 (part of buy one get one half off) 
Shiekh Shoes- Stella Camel Boot reg $54.97 sale $39.97 (Part of buy one pair of boots get another free) 

The thing I love about all of these items is that they can be paired with many different other pieces in many other styles.  I love clothes that can be versitile!  That means it can be worn again and again but look like part of a new outfit everytime. 
Make sure to put some color in your watdrobe this spting and summer season.  It will definitely put some pop in your style.

No comments:

Post a Comment