Friday, April 6, 2012

So I go into our local Walmart today to do a little pre Easter dinner shopping...not even LOOKING for clothes and they throw the $1 racks at me.  I walk in the entrance and see them and just keep walking (my husband likes to tell me I do  little too much shopping) so I keep going.  Onward on to follow my list!  When I get to the middle of the store and there is a whole row of racks that say $1 and about 6 associates there to Mark all the prices down.  i try to resist and I just get loured in.  I mean seriously, $1???

I walk away buying 14 clothing items = $14.00...and some of these items were 2 or 3 piece items.  Some were Disney some were Nickelodeon etc.  GREAT DEALS.  I saw every woman in there flock to these isles and get on there cell phone to call a friend.  I immediately called my mom who went and spent another $14.  You really can't pass it up.  So if you are in the area, stop by Walmart and check it OUT...totally worth your time!

No comments:

Post a Comment